Sample Lesson 1: Insights About Influence
INSIGHTS ABOUT INFLUENCE
Leadership is influence. That’s it—nothing more, nothing less.
Leadership proverb: “He who thinketh he leadeth and hath no one following him is only taking a walk.”
1. Everyone influences someone.
- Every day you influence others, and you are influenced by others. That means no one is excluded from being both a leader and a follower.
2. We don’t always know who or how much we influence.
- Just think about the times you have been touched in your life by a person or an event.
3. The best investment in tomorrow is to develop your influence today.
- Opportunities are everywhere. The question is, will you be ready for them when they come?